If you are in search of a reputable writer with a proven track record to produce top-quality articles for your blog that can boost traffic to your site and secure more customers, you’re in the right place. Get in touch to discuss your needs now!
I am the Editor-in-Chief of the ManageWP Blog – one of the biggest WordPress blogs on the Internet.
In total, I have written over 1,000 blog posts on over 100 blogs.
Quality of Service
By working with me and my team of assistant writers you can expect a level of professionalism and efficiency of service that is all too rare amongst freelance bloggers.
We pride ourselves on producing only the best content and nothing goes out that I am not happy to put my name to.
We guarantee satisfaction by offering unlimited revisions on every article we produce. Having said that, revision requests are extremely rare.
Social Media Promotion
Furthermore, as a client of mine you can tap into my powerful social media networks.
The work we produce for clients is always published to my ~15,000 strong Twitter profile (when relevant to my audience) and occasionally to my ~1,600 strong Facebook account. I also share select articles with my ~4,000 strong email list.
Writing on Areas of Expertise Only
In order to assure only the best quality of work we only produce content on a select number of topics that I am truly passionate about. I have listed these topics with select examples of our work for each below.
- What I Would Do to Improve WordPress
- 28 Time Saving Hacks for WordPress Users
- WordPress Security: Everything You Need To Know
Blogging & Content Marketing
- The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Blogging
- How to Create a Popular Blog Post
- 14 Errors That Are Preventing You From Blogging Success
- How To Use Twitter For Exponential Blog Growth
- Why Social Media Is Far More Important Than You Think
- 5 Steps to Getting More Social Media Exposure
- How to Start Freelancing With No Experience
- The Complete Guide to Setting and Negotiating Freelance Rates
- Better Clients, Higher Rates: Remodel Your Business in 3 Steps
- Time Poor and Idea Rich: How Busy People Can Get Their Project Off The Ground
- 6 Things I Learned from My First 18 Months in Business
- Online Business Owners: How to Beat Stress
- How to Be Productive
- My Secret For Boosting Productivity as a Solo Entrepreneur
- How to Boost Your Productivity with Banished Tasks
Clients both past and present only have good things to say about me.
Sean Hodge, FreelanceSwitch
“Tom thinks and writes with clarity. He’s an entrepreneur, tuned-in online, that will grasp your business needs and help you meet your goals. Tom is a creative idea generator and delivers quality, strategic content.”
Ruben Gamez, Bidsketch
“Tom is simply one of the best, most reliable writers you’ll come across. His ability to write high-quality, shareable content, coupled with his attention to detail, and professionalism, are extremely hard to find. Trust me, I’ve hired and worked with many writers.”
James Mowery, ManageWP
“Tom has been the man responsible for managing, producing, and growing ManageWP’s blog on a daily basis. Even though the demands on his time are great, the content has always and continually been exceptional, along with always being produced in a timely manner.”
Steph Sammons, Wired Advisor
“Tom has a knack for crafting articles that effectively break down complex concepts. His knowledge of the digital and social media space runs deep, and I’ve been extremely satisfied with Tom’s ability to create high quality content for our firm that is geared toward our specific target markets.”
Steve Chou, My Wife Quit Her Job
“Tom is an awesome writer and is responsible and easy to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend him, especially if you’re looking for killer content.”
James Farmer, WPMU
“Tom is independent, driven, focused and able to get results. He will, without a shadow of a doubt, be an asset to your organization.”
Get in Touch
If you are interested in my services then please do not hesitate to get in touch using the form below. Alternatively, you can find additional means of contact on my Contact page.