Are you looking to establish your blog or business as an authority and boost traffic to your site? I offer content writing services that can help you to achieve your aims.
I have worked with clients ranging from small offline businesses to huge online product and service providers. I pride myself on offering an exemplary level of service and guarantee your satisfaction by offering unlimited revisions on my articles. By working with me you can expect a level of professionalism and efficiency of service that is all too rare in the online world.
I also offer content marketing consultancy services and can advise you on the effective promotion and subsequent growth of your blog.
Here’s what some of my clients have had to say about me:
Tom will, without a shadow of a doubt, be an asset to your organization.
He’s independent, driven, focused and able to get results.
Best Practice Group provides a unique service to help its clients gain maximum value from their working relationships with strategic partners, such as outsourcing and technology vendors. We were looking for someone to help us develop a blogging strategy around improving strategic vendor performance and contract management, in addition to assisting in the development of the blog copy itself.
When we contacted Tom, we found that he was highly driven, able to grasp complex issues and communicate those issues in a simple manner. Our experience of working with Tom has been and continues to be highly positive. Always inquisitive, he keeps our thinking and our focus clear and is able to turn around material in an accelerated time frame to help us keep to our publishing schedules.
Allan Watton — Best Practice Group
Tom has been the man responsible for managing, producing, and growing ManageWP’s blog on a daily basis. Even though the demands on his time are great, the content has always and continually been exceptional, along with always being produced in a timely manner. Tom also takes initiative to contribute in other ways that benefit our company, which is very much appreciated.
Most importantly, Tom has a forward-thinking and fun personality that encompasses an exceptional work ethic. We can’t recommend Tom enough!
James Mowery — ManageWP
I found Tom through his awesome blog and instantly became a fan of his writing. So when I found out that he freelances, I instantly hired him to write for My Wife Quit Her Job.
Tom is an awesome writer and is responsible and easy to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend him, especially if you’re looking for killer content.
Steve Chou — My Wife Quit Her Job
Examples of My Work
I have extensive experience in writing editorials, features, interviews and tutorials across many different topics. I have written posts that have “gone viral” and attracted pageviews in the tens of thousands.
I have written for a wide variety of clients and have covered numerous topics — from WordPress, to entrepreneurship, to service commissioning. Here are a few examples of my work:
- The Best WordPress Related Websites on the Internet
- 14 Awesome Pinterest Plugins for Your WordPress Blog
- Ask the Experts: Should Themes Include Plugin-Style Functionality?
- How to Create a Local Copy of a Live WordPress Site
- Spam: What You Need to Know to Protect Your WordPress Blog
- The Single Most Important Aspect of Blogging That Most People Ignore
- The No-Tricks Approach to Increasing User Engagement on Your WordPress Blog
- What You Should Put In Your Blog’s Sidebar (and Why)
- Going Viral: Analyzing the Shared Characteristics Behind Viral Blog Posts
- 10 Tips to Boost Traffic to Your Blog
- A Guide to Canonicalization for WordPress
- Clean Up Your Site’s Backlink Portfolio with Google’s New Disavow Links Tool
- The Right Way to Use Categories and Tags in WordPress to Boost SEO
- Search Engine Optimization: Your 5 Step Onsite Optimization Checklist
- How to Grow a Targeted Twitter Following and Drive Traffic to Your Blog
- Social Sharing: Why the Number of Shares Means Nothing (and Everything)
- Why Social Media Is Far More Important Than You Think
- A Key Strategy To Social Media Success For Your Small Business
- How To Use Twitter For Exponential Blog Growth
- How You Can Adapt Google’s 20 Percent Time to Build Your Business
- Why Your Profitable Business Could Be One Step From Ruin
- How Customer Complaints Can Increase Sales And Why The Customer IS Always Right
Get in Touch
If you’d like to know more please don’t hesitate to contact me via email: tom [at] leavingworkbehind [dot] com. Alternatively, you can use the form on my contact page.
Creative Commons image courtesy of opensourceway